On May 8th of this year, I predicted that by August 13 that we’d be back to operational in what is our new normal. And here we are, our new normal is a time of ordinary ...
At Bodywork Professionals, we provide massage services to relieve pain, restore motion, promote relaxation, improve balance, and enhance wellness. We offer a full range of expert massage therapy and bodywork services at our locations in downtown Saratoga Springs, Latham, and Niskayuna conveniently located between Clifton Park, Albany, Schenectady and Troy.
Voted the Albany Region’s Best Massage Therapists
We believe the best massage and bodywork services are both an art and a science. Our fully licensed massage therapists have studied anatomy, movement, and body functions; their continuing education in massage and bodywork opens the door to creative, client-centered, therapeutic soft tissue applications.
Massage is Our Sole Focus
As bodywork practitioners, we believe in your body’s powerful ability to heal. We put those beliefs into practice through Swedish massage, deep tissue bodywork, craniosacral massage, Thai yoga massage, Rolf Structural Integration, hot stone massage, and pre-& post-natal massage. Whatever your situation, we will help you select customized bodywork and massage services to improve your health and well-being.
We have reception actively booking appointments now. We are open at a limited capacity now, and would be happy to see you if we have an open time. July 6th onward we will be fully open.
Some changes to expect:
Pre-Screen with appointment reminders: Confirming your appointment is an affirmation that you’ve answered “no” to the following questions:
- Do you have a fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have you recently traveled out of state?
We are no longer doing paper intake forms. We are going to ask ALL clients to update their intake on their next visit.Intake Form
Staff must wear face masks and goggles/ face shield.
Clients must wear a face covering at all times in the building.
- In short, all in treatment rooms surfaces are disinfected between clients. Our complete protocol is here
- Linens are sterilized at hospital standards.
- A longer space between clients means we will be ready to welcome you directly in to the treatment room. Please be on time.
- Online booking/ payment is fast and convenient. Here is a link to our scheduling system.