Nick Pavoldi, A.SiP, LMT
Proprietor~Advanced Rolf Structural Integration
Year Licensed: 1996
Specialty: Rolf Structural Integration
Location: Saratoga and Latham
Nick Pavoldi, A.SiP, LMT began his study of massage in 1995-1996 in Tampa, Florida. In 2000-2001 he studied at the Guild for Structural Integration in Boulder, Colorado, and Kauai, Hawaii.
Combining his wellness philosophy with his entrepreneurial ambitions, in 2006, Nick started Bodywork Professionals in Latham, New York, as a dedicated massage and bodywork studio. Nick chose to prioritize practitioner skills and massage expertise over creating an exclusive spa environment, a choice his clients have valued ever since.
As a result of his therapist-centered approach, the team at Bodywork Professionals is second to none. Nick is still a principal therapist at Bodywork Professionals, bringing the dedication and attention to this small business that can only be found by an active small business owner.
Awards and Distinction
- 2004, 2005 and 2006: “Best of” Metroland award for best massage therapist.
- 2007: “Readers Choice” award, Metroland Magazine
- 2013: “40 Under 40” award from the Albany Business Review for small business leaders in the Albany area.
- 2013: Became the only Advanced Rolf Structural Integration Practitioner in the Albany area
Community Involvement & Interests
- Founding member and principal performer of the Gong Lab, a non-profit, experimental sound and meditation group that uses gongs and other instruments to bring relaxation and peace to a hectic world.
- Teacher at Center For Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy and CNW Red Pines education center.
- Founding member of the Pregnancy Project, dedicated to the health of women and families during and after pregnancy.
- Active volunteer with SPAC Junior Committee, supporting Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- Supporter and volunteer, Camp Fowler, Speculator, NY, a summer camp in a fun environment with Christian values.
- Hobbies: letter-press printing, contra dance, electronics, music, backpacking, yoga, anatomy, loving of furry friends, cooking, and writing.
Contact Nick directly at Nick @ BodyworkProfessionals.com (spaces have been added to reduce spam)